RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from a neighbor

To: Gary@doctorgary.net, Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from a neighbor
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 06:43:39 -0500
I think I'd tell them that their electronic dog fence is obviously
defective, and could be a fire hazard.  These things are normally as quiet
as church-mice.  Could be they have a break in their loop (underground) or
a fault in the driver - they are fairly prone to lightning damage.  Take a
portable radio with you.

73, Pete N4ZR