RFI

Re: [RFI] TV RFI - an update

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] TV RFI - an update
From: rrath@charter.net
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:01:49 -0800
Here is an update to my TVI:

Well my wife bought some snap on beads - 43 mix - and I put all 5 of them
on the power cord. Bought a High Pass filter, put it in-line; this all is put
on
the VCR. Reason for the VCR and not the TV, the VCR is receiving the TVI
and sending it to the TV. VCR on we get massive TVI. VCR off hardly any,
but some.

No change. Blaring SSB coming thru the TV speaker and lines wiping out
the picture.

I rapped the VCR with aluminium foil with all the other items still in place.

No change. Blaring SSB coming thru the TV speaker and lines wiping out
the picture.

I then put the snap on beads on TV, after removing them from the VCR.

No change. Blaring SSB coming thru the TV speaker and lines wiping out
the picture.

I do have 6 torroids coming. I will rap the power cord for both the TV and
VCR and rap the 75 ohm antenna cable. That will leave three torroids left.
Might have to add two torroids to the TV, VCR and the cable line.

Will let you know how things turn out.

Rod