RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI

To: "'Michael Brown'" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI
From: "John Warren" <k5qx@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:56:28 -0500
I've had the same type of problem here with freezing the TVs and killing the
DSL. I put some clip on ferrites on all lines coming into the Residential
Gateway (DSL is all wired Ethernet here) and it seems to have stopped the
problems from the quick test I did. I do want to check it further when my
wife is home as I was the only one home when I worked on it. I had problems
160 - 30 meters; 20 and above didn't seem to bother it. BTW, I'm running 200
watts max here.

73,

John K5QX