RFI

Re: [RFI] My Interference from Neighbors TV

To: "'W9RPM'" <john@w9rpm.com>, "'RFI'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] My Interference from Neighbors TV
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:35:08 -0500
I have had great success using a W3NQN AC line filter in these situations.
One for a neighbors TV and two on neighbor computer RFI generation problems.
In these cases the AC line filter stopped the RFI trash from using the AC
power line to radiate the RFI.

http://arraysolutions.com/Products/nqnaclinefilter.htm

73!
Tim K3LR