RFI

Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs

To: <dhallam@rapidsys.com>, "Andy" <ingraham.ma.ultranet@rcn.com>, "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:29:26 -0500
Hi David,

Yes, but how are they in a cold environment...?

Some years ago I went to considerable expense installing a bank of
ceiling-mounted tubular fluorescent lamps in my garage --- after just one
winter I took them all down again, gave them away, & replaced them with
incandescent bulbs.

Our cold Canadian winter here just flat-out would NOT permit the
fluorescents to fire up!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ