RFI

Re: [RFI] ethernet EMI revisited - questions for the pros

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ethernet EMI revisited - questions for the pros
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:02:14 +0000
Terminating fiber is not easy, but kits and instructions are available.  But
pre-made assemblies are readily available, for instance this place(randomly
picked from google search):
http://www.fibercablesdirect.com/products/-/110
has them in 1m increments from 1m to 10m, then 2m or 5m increments up to 61m
for some reason.  Custom made 50m to 5000m ones are available from various
places also if you want to run to a remote building or up the tower for some
reason.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net