RFI

[RFI] Sherco Automotive Ignition Wire Sale

To: "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Sherco Automotive Ignition Wire Sale
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:35:07 -0800
http://www.sherco-auto.com/bb.htm

I have had good dealings with this company, no other connection ... the price
for my Ford Exploder wiring is very reasonable, I am trying to get the RF noise
from the engine department down, and also am going to finally seriously tackle
the infamous fuel-pump-in-the-tank noise source, using high quality AC (yes,
AC) line noise filters.....  73, Happy New Year Y'all --
Mark  AA6DX