RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Susceptibility of DTV?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Susceptibility of DTV?
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:33:14 -0600
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 01:32, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:
> same? Yes, I would certainly expect "the cliff effect." I'm
> specifically interested in RFI from hams.

Form a non-engineer point of view, that's what I'd expect.  The
interference would raise the bit error rate but you wouldn't notice at
all until you get to the point where it can't decode, then it's gone.
Or maybe not.  My DBS setup gets pixelated fairly often, so maybe it
would be gradual.

Whatever it is, I would think it would be hard for the neighbors to
pin it on you.  :-)

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!