RFI

Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?

To: "Colman Ahern" <garywin1@dslextreme.com>, <doc@kd4e.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?
From: "Brad Pioveson W9FX" <w9fx@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:35:10 -0600
I think an air horn would be an appropriate response.  Maybe dual air horns,
come to think of it.  We've got some of those neighbors, too, only ours like
karaoke and own a few hundred watts of PA system housed in their 'living
room.'  Sheesh.  Talk about warbling warthogs!  I may never be able to
listen to Bob Seger again without having flashbacks.

Pounding on their back door usually results in karaoke-less nights for a
while.  Tho, after one of the door pounding episodes, I'll usually be
treated to a few days of Harley Davidson 'udden-udden' for endless hours.
These are the same people who bought a jet-ski and put it in (I'm not
joking) a baby wading pool in their back yard.  'Udden-udden' became
'gurgle-udden' for a while, there.

73, Brad, W9FX