RFI

Re: [RFI] Zoom X6 DSL Modem loses internet connection

To: "'RFI List'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Zoom X6 DSL Modem loses internet connection
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:47:06 -0700
I tried the Excelsious filter and it does not touch my 40m issue.  Their
specs say 10mhz and up.  I was hoping they were off a bit.  The filter
appears to be well made.  I never noticed problems at those frequencies so
it is hard to know if it is doing anything.

I have ordered the parts to build the OK filter.  I will post my findings.
Those parts should be in today or tomorrow.

never get over." Ben Franklin