RFI

Re: [RFI] update <was> 40m (and other) noise

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] update <was> 40m (and other) noise
From: Colman Ahern <garywin1@dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:24:03 -0700
I've been on this list for some time, read a lot of good and bad
advice.  As much good knowledge as one can find is essential for
understanding the subject of RFI.  Jim  Brown's "60 + pages" is some of
the best I've come across.  Reading the entire article more than once
has been really helpful to me.

RFI seems to have so many ways in which it, in all its forms, invades
our lives to the point that there is no one way to cure it.   It has to
be understood in all its facets and attacked from as many fronts as
possible to effect a cure in many situations.

That's where reading the 60 pages comes in.

Colman Ahern,
Berkeley, Calif.