RFI

Re: [RFI] 12 V Battery charger

To: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 12 V Battery charger
From: "Jim Miller KG0KP" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:06:17 -0500
Can his 24/7 requirement be modified?  Is he just being obstinate or can you
work with him.  Is it that he doesn' want to forget about it and have it
dead when he needs it?  You can get one of the "programmable" timers that
you set to go on and off daily when you want several times a day if you
like.  You could certainly install one of those and keep his batteries
charged and set it to run at times when you wouldn't be opreating.

73 de Jim KG0KP