RFI

Re: [RFI] I will have you arrested

To: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I will have you arrested
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:53:33 -0500
I believe that it is technically true that if their
interference is "jamming" any commercial or non-profit or
other government-sanctioned "broadcast" signal they are in
violation of international treaties as well as federal law.

While such is a long-shot, a pattern of willful disregard
to the resolution of such well-documented reports might be
considered grounds for legal action based on said broadcast
"jamming" -- but it would have to be initiated by a radio or
TV station as they would be the ones with the legal standing
to sue -- you could, however, file a "friend of the court"
brief.

BTW:  I am not an attorney, nor to I play one on tv.

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html