RFI

Re: [RFI] Snow and Power Lines

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Snow and Power Lines
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:46:23 +0000
This area is about as rural as it gets, and no, it still isn't normal.  Most
likely cause of interference around rain/snow is moisture bridging gaps
between cracks or other flaws in insulators.  Until its found you won't know
though.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net