RFI

Re: [RFI] 30m noise problem

To: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 30m noise problem
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:07:07 -0700
Hi Dale et al -- and thanks for your responses!

As I told k8fc who responded privately, new data shows that twice in one
week, the noise disappeared completely at some time between 2200-2300
hrs. I just may not have been staying around to operate past that time,
'assuming' that the noise persists through the night. It's certainly
there when I rise around 0630-0700. I will further try and pinpoint the
on/off times and correlate that with other observations.

The touch lamp; a TV; other things which get turned off at bedtime now
seem more likely.

A whole new ball game where a full coffee pot and more targeted
observations may yield a solution!

Being aware of the folly of 'Induction on one piece of data', I remain
ever optimistic!

Best,
Jerome - VA7VV