RFI

Re: [RFI] Metal Halide Bulbs?

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Metal Halide Bulbs?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 19:35:59 -0500
Just stumbled on the "new" Pulse Start Metal Halide.

This sounds really scary for RFI:

"Why Pulse Start Metal Halide?

"A change in the lamp and ballast construction allows
pulse start metal halide bulbs to start using a high
voltage igniter in the ballast instead of a starting
electrode in the bulb. A pulse start system needs a
dedicated ballast that has an igniter."

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Have an http://ultrafidian.com day!
.
.         |_|___|_|
.         | | & | |
.Free OS : http://www.PuppyLinux.com
.Google Street View logs WiFi networks & Mac addresses
.Use http://Startpage.com instead - they respect privacy