RFI

Re: [RFI] Definition Needed - Fundamental Overload

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Definition Needed - Fundamental Overload
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:09:52 -0500
>> Can anyone give me the text for the exact definition(s) of "fundamental
>> overload"? ?(I know what it is - I need >> the exact text and a source
>> citation for the ARRL Handbook.) ?This would need to be from an
>> authoritative, >> professional source - such as an EMC or IEEE standard.
>>
>> Please reply off the reflector - no need to pester everybody. ?I'll
>> summarize for the group.
>
> Hey!  We might like to see the reference!!  :-)

No references were received.  The term "fundamental overload" does not
appear to be a standard term in professional EMC literature.

Ott's book "Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering" refers to "audio
rectification" and "RF susceptibility".  Those may be the closest terms.
The RSGB uses "breakthrough" as their term.

So there you have it.  Thanks to anyone who looked on my behalf!

73, Ward N0AX