RFI

Re: [RFI] GFCI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] GFCI
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:38:03 +0000
I would try swapping it with one that doesn't make the noise and see if the
noise follows it.  otherwise maybe some ferrites on the romex would reduce
the level enough.  Or even plug in a power strip with a line filter and see
if that reduces the signal level enough to stop the noise.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net