RFI

Re: [RFI] Direct TV DVR problems

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Direct TV DVR problems
From: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:54:15 -0400
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Jim Brown   wrote:

> They are quite brittle, so breakage is an issue with handling, and
> especially with packing and shipping. This increases cost.

Speaking of packing and shipping, I want to put in a good word for Mouser
Electronics, which is where I recently bought some ferrite beads. Their
packing job was exemplary. I bought only a handful of slip-on's and
snap-on's, but that didn't stop them from treating each one as carefully as
possible. I'd say they were packed in such a way that it would have been
"darn near impossible" to break them. It was about the most careful,
professional packing job I've ever seen, and I emailed them customer
feedback to that effect.

Howard N7SO