RFI

Re: [RFI] Grow Lights

To: "RFI Reflector" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow Lights
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 00:17:45 -0500
RFI together with industrial power consumption in a residential dwelling
COULD be elements of Probable Cause...

I am NOT a lawyer!

Cortland
KA5S

Renters moved in. Renters are all male and look like the cast of a cheech
and chong movie
> 2) STRONG smell of marijuana when creepy dude opened front door when I
dropped by to ask for his help in resolving the rfi problem
> 3) rfi positively identified by an rfi expert as HPS light noise. HPS
lights are the most popular grow lights
> 4) blacked out windows
> 5) noise from exactly 8am till 8 pm daily; another classic grow house
signature
> 6) renter denies having anything on a timer
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 1, 2011, at 4:28 PM, tuxman <roncasa@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > dalej wrote:
> >> Maybe the power company will report sudden grossly abnormal power
usage for an average home.  Who they report to, no one could say.....