RFI

Re: [RFI] ATT Uverse

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ATT Uverse
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:25:30 +0000
What is the problem with uverse?  The way I read the docs it looks like
fiber optic to either the curb or house directly then a fancy set top box to
break out tv, internet, and phone.  Do they have problems with the fiber to
copper conversion outside or something inside the houses?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net