RFI

[RFI] Old RFI back and a new one help please

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Old RFI back and a new one help please
From: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:00:43 -0800 (PST)
The noise I talked about a while ago is back.  It was a blissful 2 weeks without
it.
But last night It showed up again.  This bites.  Ive got the ARRL sending me a
helpful
gent soon.  He isn't available right now due to family issues but I'm sure he
can help.

Ive got a new one that showed up too that's really strong.  Hopefully some have
heard it.

Its a buzzsaw sound that lasts for 1 second and cycles every 6 seconds.  So
every 6 seconds
I get 1 second of extremely strong buzzsaw.

Whee I love city living.

Scotty W7PSK