RFI

Re: [RFI] Another look at Geothermal H&V

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another look at Geothermal H&V
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:23:45 -0500
Check out this product:
http://www.geothermalheaters.com/

Ask them about RFI, they are competent and honest folk.  I would
like to know what you learn.

Their systems are mostly DIY so you can save a lot of money
and get one of the best quality systems on the market.

I really want to install one but the up-front cost before
State and Federal rebates is out of reach.

Maybe some day ...

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com