RFI

Re: [RFI] U-Verse problem update

To: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] U-Verse problem update
From: Donald Hill <aa5au@aa5au.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:55:14 -0800 (PST)
My first thought was to replace all the RG59 with quad shield since I have that
available to me.  But since the CAT6e worked, I'll stick with it.  Not knowing
anything about how the data is sent to/from the modem to the cable boxes, I
wonder if using CAT5/6 is better since it's full duplex.  It seems data run
over
coax would be half duplex.  Or does the cable box not need to send much data
back to the modem?  Just don't know.

Don