RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI U-verse

To: "J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI U-verse
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:47:15 -0800
Absolutely untrue!  A common mode formed by winding multiple turns of
the signal pair (or coax) around a ferrite core has ZERO effect on the
differential signal, but can greatly reduce common mode current, which
is a very common (and powerful) coupling mechanism for RFI.

Study http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

73, Jim Brown K9YC.