RFI

Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:52:55 -0400
Our new kitchen has 8 x 2-bulb Kichler halogen under-cabinet lights.
Not a bit of noise, because the switching PSes are inside the metal
cases, and perhaps because they are better designed to start with, but
288 watts!  If/when they solve the issues with color and cost, I hope to
replace them with LEDs, but the cost/year trade-off is still measured in
decades.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,