RFI

Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"
From: "Richard Saunders (K6RBS)" <g0ery@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:17:52 -0700
I had a problem with my new low voltage lights in the kitchen.

The culprit 'solid state transformer' that was built into the ligfhts is a LET
60 made by LightTech.

I called Lightech, the light manufacturer, the retailer.  Lightech sent me a
different model (slightly bigger, higer power rating) that is quite a bit
better on the lower bands but still quite noisy on the higher ones.

K6RBS

<snip>