RFI

Re: [RFI] Which filter to use?

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Which filter to use?
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:49:28 -0400
Dear friend Jim

I use the Drake TV-1000 and I built several filters that I found Web,
regrettably with
none could eliminate the ITV in the Channel 2 when I transmit in 20, 10 and
6mtrs.

My opinion is that any form doesn't exist of eliminating ITV for harmonic in
the channel 2.

If somebody says the opposite that demonstrates it to me with facts....
hihihihi.

Strong hug.  73.-

Eduardo. CO8LY
Santiago de Cuba .- Cuba