RFI

Re: [RFI] New annoying noise just started

To: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New annoying noise just started
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:42:47 -0400
Hi Scotty,

It sounds like the line noise I would get here on 40-meters just before a
downpouring of rain...

My problem was the main manual switch at the pole drop-off to the place next
door: it was all pitted, and in the words of the repairman who replaced it,
"very old!" The noise was CONSTANT on dry days, and COMPLETELY GONE on rainy
ones. When it would just start to "sprinkle" outside it'd be intermittent, much
as yours is there...

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ