RFI

Re: [RFI] water softner

To: "myles landstein" <myles.landstein@gmail.com>, "Rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] water softner
From: Eric - VE3GSI <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:34:28 -0500
Hi Myles,

We have the Culligan Gold series, the one with the digital head and smart
water/salt feature. It comes with a transformer wall transformer and is dead
quite on all HF/VHF frequencies that I use.  Great on salt economy, in fact
only one fill in the two years we have owned it.

Oh, I should mention that before we bought, I mentioned my RF interference
concerns to the dealer and he actually contacted the good people at Culligan
who did indeed return a note to him from the service department.  The note
indicated a possible issue with only the 'Ham' transmitter bothering the
clock on a Medallist series, no problems what-so-ever when upgraded to the
Gold series. Neither the Medallist or Gold series interfered with the 'Ham'
equipment.

Eric - VE3GSI