RFI

Re: [RFI] wde band noise

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] wde band noise
From: k3djc Riese <bobk3djc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:08:19 -0500
OK the LF list allows a 20 K attachment and folk send small Jpg of QRSS
capture
this noise I suspect is from a Flat screen TV abd has pretty well moved out
of the frequency,, perhaps the set ? burned up
the other are really annoying noise is from a switcher at the local
hospital that is only there for 30 + seconds,, never long enough to get a
bearing. Because of how it acts I believe it may be the controller for an
elevator
no Idea how to approach the hospital maintenance (#*%(#

Bob K3DJC