RFI

[RFI] CFL list, anywhere?

To: rfi@contesting.com, tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [RFI] CFL list, anywhere?
From: Andy <ingraham.ma.ultranet@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:29:29 -0500
Howdy, all,

Does anyone know of a good email list or forum concerning the subject
of CFLs (compact fluorescents)?

I know, why would someone want to use them, right?  Actually, though,
I am one of those whose experiences with them have been moderately
good overall.  But I figure, they are going to be with us for a while
to come, so I am looking for a place to discuss them, why they
sometimes don't work, why they fail, without being Off-Topic in a
group like this one.

Does anyone know of a site/list?  Preferably not something sponsored
by a manufacturer, but will take that if that's all there is.

(And please, let's not take this as an invitation to discuss the pros
and cons of CFLs here!)

Regards,
Andy