RFI

Re: [RFI] TV turns on-off when TX

To: "R March" <n7ua@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] TV turns on-off when TX
From: "VE6WZ_Steve" <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:32:05 -0700
Hello All:

Thank you to everyone that responded to my question both on and off the
reflector.
My summary from the many responses is that the effected TV probably has
capacity (touch) controls.
I suspect this is true, but I have been unable to visit my neighbor to check
this and do any further tests.
Unfortunately, my neighbors are leavening tonight for a sunny week in 6Y, so
I will be unable to check and undertake further testing until they get back.
I promise to report back to the reflector with my findings as soon as
possible.
I must confess I am somewhat concerned that if proximity-capacity switches
are the culprit, a solution might not be found.

de steve ve6wz.