RFI

[RFI] Edison

To: Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Edison
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:54:28 -0800 (PST)
Back in the 80s we designed a lot of ice bank and chilled water storage systems
to make cold water in off peak hours.
A lot of the systems used more total KW, I.E. Arab Oil, coal etc and created
more pollution, but off peak.
Edison liked the idea of not having to build new power plants to meet peak
demands.... forward thinking, RIGHT !

Amazing how office lighting had to be 5-6 watts/sf back then and magically
became OK at 1-1/5 watts/sf.

My whole neighborhood is complaining how high their bills are on the new
electronic meters Edison installed a few months ago. Now why would they spend
all that money if it lowered your bill?

I'm waiting for the knock on my door....."YOUR RADIO IS MAKING MY ELECTRIC BILL
HIGHER "   HI HI HI

Rick, N6PE