RFI

[RFI] Power

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Power
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:30:36 -0800 (PST)
Back in the 80s Edison in California spent a lot of time pushing us to design
chilled water storage and off peak use high rise buildings to avoid having to
build new power plants. A lot of these systems use more TOTAL KW or Arab oil.

At least we avoided having to build power plants and install scrubbers to avoid
pollution. Those plants would be amortized by now.

Not having excess capacity also helps keep the cost to consumers higher and
increases profits. I wonder if the oil companies have thought of that?

Rick, N6PE