RFI

Re: [RFI] Dell D505 PA-10 PS

To: "'Patrick Dyer'" <pjdyer@swbell.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dell D505 PA-10 PS
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:49:04 -0500
That Acer laptop uses an old AMD CPU that only runs at about 1.6GHz.  That
is fairly slow compared to the newer Intel i7 CPUs.

You should be able to cure the PS RFI with some ferrite cores.  Look in Jim
Brown's tutorial.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------