RFI

Re: [RFI] Recent 40 Meter AC noises?

To: "'Paul K.'" <hglent@frii.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Recent 40 Meter AC noises?
From: "Scott Prather" <sdprat@att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:40:04 -0700
Paul: I've observed this signal here in Seattle around the 40M WSPR
frequency (7038.6 kHz). The noise level on 40M is too high tonight to look
for it now, but I have seen this emission as recently as two weeks ago. It
consists of spikes at 120 Hz intervals as you've stated, and the level is
essentially constant. I've only seen this emission on 40M.

Scott
N7NB