RFI

Re: [RFI] Mains filter for test bench

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mains filter for test bench
From: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:09:05 -0900
Actually there are EMI filters that do filter all conductors.  They are
EMI only filter bricks (not surge/emi outlet strips).  I have multiple
examples here of sealed filters with one or more inductors on the
"green-wire".

Just not common.

Now, of we are talking Surge/EMI outlet strips, I have never seen a
product for sale that filters ground lead.  Only place I do see it is
commercial grade "EMI filter only" stuff.