RFI

Re: [RFI] Telephones and DSL

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Telephones and DSL
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:15:04 -0500
On 12/12/2012 05:07 PM, N1BUG wrote:
Twisted pair all the way to the user equipment is absolutely unheard
of around here. Every customer drop includes a length of parallel
conductors, not twisted. These range from 10 or 20 feet to a few
hundred feet in length. Mine is about 80 or 90 feet.

Oops, I blew that one. I was only thinking about the straight overhead run, and forgot to add its meanderings along the side of my house. Total length would be well over 100 feet, perhaps closer to 120. I've never really measured it.

73,
Paul N1BUG