RFI

Re: [RFI] LCD Monitors

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LCD Monitors
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:57:52 -0600
LED backlighting is the latest for TV's and computer monitors.  My iMac
computer is LED backlit, so is my Elecraft P3 pan scope and my shack TV.  Our
large LCD TV in the living room is backlit with some type of fluorescent tubes
which do go bad after many hours, seems like 20000 hrs is a number that flies
around.  LED backlight should last longer, much longer.

73
Dale, k9vuj