RFI

[RFI] AVR 1700 AV-receiver by Harmon Kardon

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] AVR 1700 AV-receiver by Harmon Kardon
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 00:01:18 -0600
Just curious if anyone has experience with RFI from the Harmon Kardon AVR
1700 5.1/AV receiver?

Bought it before I researched it (price was right-<half price), but have not
opened the box yet since I still need new speakers for it.

Reviewers online mentioned it was really "light weight" compared to other HK
receivers.  So I'm wondering if it has a switching power supply instead of
the old brute force type supply?

Anyone picking up birdies on HF from an AVR1700 AV-receiver?

73,

Ed Edwards, K0iL

     This is only a draft.