RFI

Re: [RFI] My Source of RFI...

To: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] My Source of RFI...
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:56:22 -0500
On 2013-01-22, at 1:13 PM, KD7JYK DM09 wrote:

> it's probably my northern neighbour's treadmill machine...
> Well, I think you were correct!
> My noise matches that recorded almost to a "tee"---especially the last
> half...
>
> Can you ask him if he has one and when he uses it, then let us know?
>
> If yes, then the source was not identified by a recording, but just a
> description of the sound and someone elses recording somewhere else of a
> similar machine.
>
> See how good we are?

Hi Guys,

"...If it walks lie a duck, quacks like a duck..." Well, you know the rest of
it...

This will be my last word on this whole "...validity-of-a-recording thing"!

I believe that in the process of root causing ANY problem, one can ill-afford
to discount ANY piece of evidence---especially an audio recording. To
outrightly dismiss such "evidence" is done so at one's own peril...

What's next...? Theodolight checks to ascertain that the world is, indeed,
round, and not flat...?

C'mon, get a grip, guys---go call CQ on 40-meters, or something, & get away
from the computer for awhile!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ