RFI

Re: [RFI] getting a solar power inverter - recommendations?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] getting a solar power inverter - recommendations?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:13:09 +0000
With the addition of a few clamp on ferrites the Enphase http://enphase.com/
microinverters are fine.  I have 5 kw system in the midst of the antenna
farm and it was only making a little bit of hash on 10m, that I could only
hear when a yagi was aimed at it from about 200' away, until I put some
clamp-on ferrites on it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net