RFI

Re: [RFI] Beads

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Beads
From: "Util.RFI.pro" <utility.rfi.pro@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:02:21 -0500
Consider the ferrite devices sold by DX Engineering. Good prices and excellent
selection.

I buy my 2.5 inch ID toroid cores for making big chokes out of coax cables and
power cords from Arrow Electronics. Arrow and Kreger Electronics have the
lowest prices on ferrite donuts that I've been able to find on the web.

Good luck!

73,

Frank N. Haas KB4T
Utility RFI Investigator (and problem solver)

Sent from somewhere in Frank's electronic universe