RFI

Re: [RFI] UPS suggestions

To: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] UPS suggestions
From: Larry Bryan <larry@w8lig.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 10:42:56 -0500
Like Wes, I have great success with the APC units for this application. You
will probably get as many opinions as there are days in the week. I've had
two APC units, one just bit the dust in November 2012 and I purchased a new
APC shortly after. I've seen it trap and log events that I never knew
happened. The new one has some interesting power saving features too. Mine
runs dual monitors, computer, DC power supply, modem, wireless router and
so forth. Just keep your battery in good working order and replace every
couple of years.

Larry
W8LIG

Larry