RFI

Re: [RFI] The energy-saving LED bulb that switched off the radio

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] The energy-saving LED bulb that switched off the radio
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:42:00 -0500
The Mall of America in Bloomington Minnesota recently switched to all LED
lighting for their parking ramps.  I have been there numerous times with my HF
mobile and parked right under some of the LED lights, could not detect any
noise from them.  So I believe that LED lighting can be made to be RF quiet.
We just need an FCC to enforce the rules and hold the importers toes to the
fire.

I'm thinking of writing to both my U.S. Senators regarding this subject.

73
Dale, k9vuj