RFI

Re: [RFI] EMI/RFI AC line filter design info?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] EMI/RFI AC line filter design info?
From: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:33:35 -0800

On 9/24/13 6:21 AM, Ray, W4BYG wrote:
> Thanks to all who replied to my question.  I got some good responses.  I
> appreciate those of you who took the time to respond.
>
> The Corcom info was interesting but at $55 apiece totaled more than I want
> to spend.  I need a couple.   Thus, I prefer save the money and build/test
> them myself.

I tend to troll fleabay for Corcom filter, and lookup the P/N for
anything looking interesting 99.9% junk or useless, but there are _alot_
of them out there.

Have a stack of 30VK6 filters on the desk I pick up for $2 each, and
several boxes of the better 1, 3 and 6 amp filters all picked up for 1 -
3 $ a pop.  Just takes a bit of shopping.