RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC releases complaint info for Jan - Mar 13

To: "RFI Reflector " <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC releases complaint info for Jan - Mar 13
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:26:05 +0000
"Further, as I and others have noted, there are no existing mandates for
control of radiated emissions below roughly 30 MHz."

Not at the manufacturer level, but they do send out nice letters and an
occasional warning to owners of equipment causing harmful interference.  It may
take time, but the FCC does eventually get some or most of these resolved,
particularly power line sources since there is a company for them to contact.

73, de ed -K0iL