RFI

Re: [RFI] Interference from Oil Burner Ignitor

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Interference from Oil Burner Ignitor
From: <Bob@N2SCJ.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:36:11 -0500
I watched the Tech do his thing. Tech closed the spark gap on igniter a little. He used some sort of go no/go gauge to bend electrodes. Also he bent up the electrodes so that they would be more likely to make contact with igniter springs and therefore eliminate one set of arcing contacts. Tightened AC wire connections. It reduced the problem, but did not eliminate it.

Bob

-----Original Message----- From: David Robbins