RFI

Re: [RFI] (no subject) More info on this spam

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] (no subject) More info on this spam
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:06:58 -0500
You absolutely did the right thing by not clicking on it.

Just for fun I tracked some of the points the email came from and in
order of appearance they were:

188.125.69.59 - Mid-way across Ireland

197.195.153.194 - Alexandria, Egypt

46.228.39.64 - London

212.82.98.50 - London

212.82.96.161 - London

69.36.242.140 - Santa Clara, CA

10.6.12.61 - spoofed (unknown) address

Started in Ireland, transmitted from Alexandria, went to London, then
Ireland, to Santa clara, CA and then to your mailbox.

Sounds like DX to me... Yeah, never click on this stuff, there's a
lot of people who want you to be crushed to their benefit.

73,

Gary
KA1J

> You made a right choice Ray.  Avoid clicking on any link you don't know where
> it came from or from whom.  I am skeptical like you.
>
> Dale, K9VUJ
>

> On 26, Feb 2014, at 19:48, Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net> wrote:
>
> > Unless you give me more info on this site and what it is about, I will not
> > go to.
> >
> > There have been too many hacked emails lately and I don't want a virus,
> > trojan horse, worm, root kit, or whatever on my computer.
> >
> > Ray,
> > N6VR

---
is active.